Thursday 28 February 2013

O.P.I Spring 2013

Euro Centrale

This Spring 2013, it seems that trending nail colours are hot pinks, bright oranges, pastel purples and baby blues. The O.P.I spring collection is not an exception to this, as their new 'Euro Centrale' range includes the new season trends, but also some of their own. Ranging from shimmery metallics to a strange un-springlike twist of some Gothic vampy shades. With 12 new colours, there will certainly be one to take your fancy. O.P.I does a huge range of colours that try to be very different and individual from other nail brands. I think this sometimes works in their favour, and other times it does not work so well as they have some very unusual colours. I also find their nail polish names outrageous, but to the point that I love to hate them!

'Suzi's hungary again'

Similar to Jessica's 'Smitten Kitten', the hot pink nail is defiantly going to be huge this spring. Fun and girly and easy to wear.

'Polka.com'

Polka.com is a chunky hexagonal, glitter  top coat, which would look great over some of the dark blues they have in the collection. Its a cool way to jazz up an outfit in the evening.

'O.P.I Eurso Euro'


This is the dark blue I would suggest with 'polka.com'. I really like this midnight blue shade. Its a cool matte style and would go with everything.

'Can't find my Czechbook'


This cool blue resembles 'Sophia' from the Jessica collection, although it has more of a grey tone. Its quite an individual to any other nail polish I have seen and think it would look cool and chic on manicured fingers.

'Hands of my Kielbasa'



Have to admit I am not a huge fan of this colour. I tend to prefer matte polish and this has a light pink/ peach shimmer. Saying that though I think it would look nice on some tanned toes, or on an older lady who wants something a bit subtle.

'Oy - another Polish Joke'


Unfortunately this is another colour I am not to keen on from the collection. Same reason as before, I'm not keen on shimmer and I find the gold colour to be a bit to yellow.

'My Vampire is Buff' 

Slipping into the vampy section now, 'My Vampire is Buff' is a creamy white colour. I'm a big fan of white polish as you can put patterns over it, do french tips, or leave it plain for quite an unsual, but cool look.

"Vant to Bite my Neck?"

This deep purple is quite a sultry shade and would also look cool with polka.com on top. Its a shade that would look nice with a pair of jeans or alternatively with a nice evening dress.

"Woman's Prague-ative"

This is a golden, copper shimmery shade, with swirls of bronzed goodness. I wouldn't wear it myself but I think it does look nice and would suit an older lady on holiday.

'My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours'


I absolutely love this colour! Although is resembles the Jessica orange shade, I think I actually prefer this one! Its so so bright, and is so eye catching. Defiantly one for my Spring collection.

'I saw...U saw...We saw...Warsaw'

This colour looks slightly different to the naked eye. As it has more of a grey teal tone to it which is really sophisticated and cool. I do actually really like this colour.

"Your such a budapest'

Finally, we have this cool purple/blue colour which resembles Jessica's Sophia. I am a sucker for this pastel shade so I can only say good things! I think it is really pretty.


*I do not own these nail colours. They belong to my workplace where I have permission to photograph and review the stock. Due to this I have not seen the colours worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment