Monday 1 April 2013

Leighton Denney Spring Collection


More Spring collections! Cannot wait for some summer ones as the sun is finally starting to shine in the UK! This is the Leighton Denney 'Riviera' collection Spring collection. A little bit bland for my liking but the blue colour makes up for it for me! You'll have to forgive me as I only have 5 of the colours so some pictures are not my own!

The Riviera Collection. Image from google images

'Mine's a rosè' is a pinky nude colour which is a nice natural shade. If you want to have plain nails this Spring, then this is a nice shade of natural pink.


'I'm so soirèe' is deep teal colour. a mix of dark grey and dark blue. My camera hasn't done the colour justice but it is quite an unsual shade.


'Pink Promenade' is a cute bubblegum pink colour. Very on trend and pretty. Pink is one of those nail colours you cant really go wrong with.


I love this blue so much! 'Get your côte' is a bright eletric blue and is so summery. I love bright colours and this is one I am getting for the warm weather!


'Meet Me in Monaco' is another nude shade, but more of a golden shade. Its quite natural but with a sandy edge to it



'Yes We Cannes' is a green shimmery colour that is cool and sophisticated. Lighter than a pastel green, it is more of a touch of green to a white shade.
Taken from google images

*I do not own these colours


No comments:

Post a Comment