Thursday 29 August 2013

July Glossy Box

The June Glossy Box has been my favourite one by far! The whole theme and idea for the box was really cool, and I have loved every product inside! I absolutely loved the box design when I saw it, as its very different from the usual pale pink. I always want to keep the boxes but never have any use for them but this one is going to become a box for my boyfriends fish food. Perfect!


So what what inside?



Anatomicals Facial Spritz
I really love a facial spritz that you can spray onto your face on a hot day. They help to set makeup and have a really cooling effect. I really liked this one as it was plastic so I could put into my handbag. It has calming lavender and uplifting peppermint to refresh you. The only problem I had with it was that the pump is quite concentrates so you need to do it a good arms length away or its quite a strong spritz!





Ciate Nail Polish

Ciate is probably my new favourite nail brand. When I opened my box and saw I had received a full sized polish worth £9.00, I literally screamed with happiness, especially as it is this amazing orange colour called 'Speed Dial'. I absolutely love this polish and have used it a few times recently which is rare for me to stick with one colour for a while! The Ciate 'wow kits' are my new favourite thing so keep your eyes peeled for more posts on them. 



Alterna Texture Mist

I researched this brand to find out what makes the product give you beautiful tousled hair. When I went on the website, I was shocked to see that Katie Holmes is the face of the brand, and it has a huge range of hair care which are quite high end. A 125ml is £23.00 but worth the money, as it contains no parabens and sulphates which are bad news for hair. Unlike sea salt sprays, which dry out the hair as they strip away the natural oils, this spray uses bamboo which boosts hair flexibility and is actually good for the health, so you get amazing beach look hair and your helping the quality of your hair. It would be like if chocolate was good you.

I suggest taking a look at the website to wet your appetite


Coola Sunscreen

Coola suncream is organic which, if you know me by now, then you'll know that is a big thumbs up for me as I love my natural products! So how does it protect you? It uses minerals and plants to protect from UVA and UVB rays. This sunscreen smells of cucumber and is very refreshing on the face. It is also anti ageing and full of anti-oxidants, so again, is helping you whilst its on.




Pout Paint

These little lip colours are pretty strange but quite qwerky! They are pretty much paint, as the colour is so intense and thick! They are very hydrating whilst on and the colour last ages! The cool thing about these, is that you can mix them up like you would regular paint. The blue pigment is not to be worn alone (unless you like the smurf look), but to mix in bit by bit to create new colours. I mixed these two colours and got a really sensual deep berry colour perfect for winter. I love how versatile they are and how you can never have the same colour twice. Great for all year round.




No comments:

Post a Comment