Monday 11 March 2013

Barry M Textured Nail Varnish




I am THE biggest fan of Barry M and I can quite honestly say I think I own nearly every colour that there is! My newest purchases were these new textured colours, which have a grainy sand effect in four cool pastel shades which are very current for Spring (which is taking its time!) They are similar to the Nails Inc concrete and I think they will be really popular. My personal favourite shade is the pastel green which is just a bit brighter than the others. I'm not usually a fan of yellow on my nails because it makes my skin look sallow but this textured effect was quite forgiving! My nails are not in great shape at the moment so it didn't last very long, maybe 3-4 days, but they sand texture doesn't catch on tights or hair which is the question everyone has asked me when they have seen it. I would recommend these if you love your pastel colours, but what something a bit different! Boots have a deal on at the moment when you buy 2 you save a pound, which is great for an already very cheap brand. I love Barry M because it is affordable but also because it is great quality and has the most exciting range of colours.





*I bought all these nail colours myself


No comments:

Post a Comment