Monday 12 December 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art

It is nearly Christmas!!!
On the 1st of December I decided to embark on a nail art challenge. The 12 days of Christmas nail art challenge. Although traditionally the 12 days of Christmas is meant to start on Christmas day, I thought I needed something festive to make that big day come quicker!

I won't lie, I had every intention of getting on top of it and prepping some super nail art before, but as per usual, life got in the way and I didn't post everyday on time. Admittedly, some of them I probably could have done better, but between living between two places, not having all the right equipment and having the busiest week at work along with a really crappy cold, it has been a bit hard.

However I persevered as I really wanted to deliver on my promise,
So without further ado, here are my 12 days of Christmas nails!


A Partridge in a Pear Tree.



Two Turtles Doves


Three French Hens


Four Calling Birds


Five Gold Rings


Six Geese a Laying


Seven Swans a Swimming


Eight Maids a Milking



Nine Ladies Dancing


Ten Lords a Leaping


Eleven Pipers Piping


Twelve Drummers Drumming

No comments:

Post a Comment