Tuesday 29 July 2014

Lancome Grandiose Mascara

It is very rare that I find a mascara that actually makes a difference to my lashes. My eye lashes are really rubbish and I find a lot of mascaras tend to just make my eyelashes darker and therefore show up more, but there are only a very select few that do make a real difference to them. In the past, the only two that I remeber as standing out to me, are the Chanel volumizing mascara that I reviewed a while ago, and the Benefit 'They're Real', however I do find that slightly uncomfortable to wear.

I have now found one that could beat these two, and it is the newly launched  Lancome Grandiose mascara. As soon as I tried it on, I knew I had to have it! The actual bottle itself is really pretty, and it has a very thick bottom to make room for its interesting shaped wand.


The wand is described as a 'swan neck' shape, and is designed so you can perfectly angle each individual lash.


 It perfectly coats each lash from root to tip, and gives length and volume. It coats each individual lash to create a wide eyed look, without being spidery and gives a fanned out finish.


To apply you start at the root and zig zag to the tip of the lash. The swan neck applicator means you can really get in there to create layer upon layer.


Its such an exciting new launch, and I went out and bought one yesterday and have not regretted it at all.


This mascara retails at £24.00, which I think is a really good price for a high end mascara that delivers so well. This is definitely my new number 1 mascara, and I think it will be hard to beat.





No comments:

Post a Comment