Monday 27 February 2017

Strawberry Nails 2.0

Did you know that today is National Strawberry day? Well it is!
So I thought what better way to celebrate than with some Strawberry nail art that also ties in with #manicuremonday.


If you've read my blog for a long time (and I mean really long time) then you'll know that my first ever nail art was strawberries.



The day I did these nails, I had no idea what was to come for me in terms of my nail hobby.

As I'd done strawberries, I never thought to do them again as I hate doing the same design twice, but as I'd like to think I have vastly improved from way back then, I thought what better to way to celebrate national strawberry day than with a recreation.

I'll probably recreate a few designs I did from years ago, as I started with the most fun and easy to do so it would be nice to do them again.

I really love these nails as they're so simple.
I used my Seche red colour for the base in the shade "Scorchin' Hot" which is such a fabulous red,
and then I used nail art pens for detailing.



For more fruity nails I've done click here

No comments:

Post a Comment