Tuesday 4 June 2013

Caudalie Divine Body Range

If you read my blog, then you will know that I am pretty obsessed with a french brand called Caudalie.  My most favourite product is 100% the divine oil, a dry oil that can be used on the skin, hair and in the bath. The most endearing thing about the product is its fantastic smell! You will not be surprised to hear, that I was absolutely ecstatic to hear that Caudalie were bringing out a range, inspired by the divine oil.


The new range now has two sizes of divine oil, a body scrub, scented candle and a tinted moisturiser.
To read my review on the original divine oil read here

Divine Legs - The divine legs is not a self tan, but a light-weight lotion that adds a hint of colour. Not only that, it encourages natural tanning. It's like body makeup that washes off. This costs £26.00 which isn't the cheapest on the market but the amazing smell makes up for the price. The smell is exactly the same as the beautiful oil, just more thick and chocolatey. 

tip: this product tends to cling to hair so I would advise using on freshly shaved legs!

Divine Scrub - This amazing scrub is made from four plant oils, grape, argan, hibiscus and sesame. The actual scrub aspect is made from brown sugar. It costs £21.50, and again, has the characteristic divine smell.

Scented Candle - As you can tell, I am obsessed by the smell of this range. I would go as far to say it is my favourite smell ever! If you feel the same, then why not purchase the scented candle to surrond yourself in it? It costs £24.00 but is quite reasonable size.

  I am so excited about this range and cannot wait to try everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment