Wednesday 20 November 2013

Movember Nail Art




As I'm sure everyone knows, November is the month where men can decide to grow a moustache for awareness to prostate cancer. As a girl, I cannot participate (maybe when I'm old and my hormones have gone haywire), but I can certainly do the girly thing and paint little mustaches on my nails. I must now just explain that I haven't done them to raise money or anything, it's just a bit of fun. Sorry. I sound horrible now.

 For my design, I went to my 'Nail Candy' book by sisters Donne and Ginny Geer who started 'Hey, Nice Nails' salon in Long Beach.


Their design encorporates a full french manicure to go with a real french 'tash theme. I didn't do the french manicure but just used the Mava-white product I talked about in a previous post, which pretty much looks like a french manicure. I just used a black nail art pen for this design. I added some swirly corners to the mustaches to make them look a bit more jazzy.

And what is the huge apostrophe looking blob on my index finger I hear you ask?

Why it is so I can do this of course!!



No comments:

Post a Comment