Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Nail Varnishes Design


If you follow my instagram account you would have seen on Christmas day, I uploaded a picture of the 3 nail polishes I received from family and friends. Luckily the 3 colours had purple tones, so I knew I could use them altogether to create some nail art.



 The O.P.I colour is called 'Lincoln Park at Midnight' which is a beautiful deep purple with a slight silver metallic running through it. The Purple Barry M polish is called 'Prickly Pear' from their Gelly collection, and the glitter Barry M is a limited edition exclusive to Superdrug.


I wanted to see what the glitter polish was like on lighter colours and darker ones so experimented with both, and then felt it needed something extra to make them pop, so I used my MoYou stamper and used the O.P.I colour to create the twirly effect. Its a very simple nail art design but I thought it was sophisticated and still festive!





No comments:

Post a Comment