Monday 17 March 2014

St Patrick's Day Nail Art

Happy St Patricks Day everyone. Apologies about the huge lack of nail art posts recently. My nails have been in such bad condition and I'm trying so hard not to paint them. I almost considered not doing any nail art for St Paddy's but my mum offered her nails so I couldn't say no. It was quite fitting actually as my mum is half Irish so they suited her more anyway!



My mum hasn't quite worked the angles of a swatch but I hope you understand the rainbow is meant to go into a pot of gold?? I got the inspiration for this nail art from an instagram user called jewsie_nails



I used my trusty old Ciate Emerald collection for this nail art, with some help from some Barry M polish and nail pens.

Hope you like it guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment