Sunday 30 March 2014

Mother's Day Nails

Happy Mother's day to all the mums out there. I know I have been saying I can't do nail art at the moment due to my nails undergoing a strengthening treatment, where I have to apply a coat everyday of the week so wearing polish is just pointless. It has been really hard as it is such a huge hobby of mine. But yesterday I had to wear pink nail varnish for a event at work, so I have leaped at the opportunity to squeeze in some nail art (I was at the end of my weeks treatment where I have to take it off and start again anyway so I'm being good I promise! The nail treatment I am using is Nails Inc A&E so I will let you know if it works in another post!)



The pink colour I used as my base coat is 'Arty Pink' from the new Mavala Technicolour range which I reviewed a few weeks ago, (post here) and the lettering and roses were done with Models Own nail art pens.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment