Thursday 3 April 2014

Clinique Makeup Remover

Although they are such a huge company, I have shamefully never used any Clinique products. I have eventually jumped on the chubby stick bandwagon which I will do a review of that another time, but when I purchased my chubby stick, I was given a free gift with a few bits in.


One of them was this makeup remover, pictured above. I have always steered clear of these sorts of makeup removers after a terrible experience, burning my eyes out with some Lancome product when I was about 16. This makeup remover is absolutely amazing though, and I would recommend it to absoluetly everyone! I still use a cleanser to take of my makeup in the shower, but this is just perfect at wiping of the excess bits away afterwards.

Clinique is famous for being great for sensitive skins, as it is allergy tested and perfume free. The formula is largely made up from oil, which is great for melting away makeup. You have to shake the product to mix it altogether and it works so well.

The remover has won plenty of awards including the best eye makeup remover in 2011 from SHE magazine. For £17.00, I think this is such a bargain, as it removes lipstick also, and leaves the skin feeling comfortably smooth and clean. This is an item I will certainly be replenishing.


*since writing this post, I had to stop using the eye makeup remover due to it causing slight dry redness under my eyes. It's such a shame because I really loved how well this product worked, but I think I will have to use it occasionally rather than daily. If you do suffer from sensitive eyes, or delicate skin, I would not suggest this product. *



No comments:

Post a Comment