Monday 21 April 2014

Hawaiian Nails

Hello there readers! I hope you all had a lovely Easter holiday break. Apologies for being quiet the last few days, I would have normally done some nail art for Easter, but I had such a busy weekend I will explain more in a post to come.

However, just before my busy weekend started I decided to do some nail art as it has been a while and my nails are in better condition now :)


 I bought this midi ring from Topshop a few weeks ago, and the flamingo shape inspired me to do some summery pink nails. The base coat I used was very aptly named 'Flamingo Pink' by Barry M, and the Hawaiian style flowers were done with nail art pens.



The flowers on their own looked a little sparse, and I wanted that really garish Hawaiian shirt feel so added some bright squiggles and spatters.


Hope you like them, I have lots more nail art designs coming up so keep your peepers, peeled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment