Friday 11 April 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick



Hello everyone, today I am posting about my latest love affair with my Clinique Chubby Stick. I know I am super late to the Chubby Stick party, but I am so glad I finally caught up with the bandwagon! 

Chubby sticks are a hydrating lip balm with colour. Clinique have recently brought out a range of Chubby Sticks Intense which give the colour of a lipstick. I am a sucker for a red lip but have recently been searching for something a bit more pinky. I came across this colour 'mightiest maraschino' which is exactly what I was looking for. It has a more blue-y tone to it which is better for my cooler pale complexion, as it warms up my skin rather than adds a yellow tone which some more orange toned red colours can do.


I have had SO many compliments when wearing this colour, and I think it is because the blue tone just works so much better with my skin. I am no stranger to wearing red lipstick even in the day, but for some reason this one gets people talking.


Because it is not a lipstick, the chubby stick doesn't run or need lipliner to keep it in place, it just stays on really well and is applied like a balm. It is perfect for the handbag as it comes like a pencil and had a lid, and the colour lasts for ages, I'd say a good 4 hours before any reapplication is needed which is pretty amazing for a balm!


Chubby Sticks retail at £17.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment