Saturday 20 April 2013

March Glossy Box

I just got my April glossy box so that reminded me I haven't actually reviewed my March one! So here is.



Nails inc Varnish


 I was happy with my mini Nail's Inc varnish, as they are a nice brand but quite pricey at £11 for a full size bottle. The colour is probably somthing I wouldn't usually pick for myself as I go for brighter colours and this is a bit too dark for me. This colour is called 'Bruton St. ' and is quite a dusty rose colour. It has violet tones and is quite sophisticated. I think it would look nice on a summer's evening with a nice dress. Its the sort of colour that goes with everything.

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Crayon

I was quite intrigued by my little lip crayon that came in my box. It looked like the Clinque chubby stick and was a bright pink colour that I like for lips. The lasting power isn't great but its easy to slip into a handbag and comes with a lid so it is easy to reapply! Its really moisturising and feels like a balm yet has the brightness of a lipstick.


matchy matchy


Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream


I know that this cream is really highly demanded and on the Glossy Box website people were really raving about it. Its an everything cream that you can put in your handbag and use for just about everything. I found I used it mostly as a lip balm and put some over my eye brows to smooth them down. Other than that, I didn't really use it for anything else. I think there were SO many things you could do with it I just didn't really know what to do with it. I still have some left over so will report back if I find any other uses!

L'Occitane Hand Cream



The L'Occitane hand cream was another addition to my box I was happy about. We sell L'Occitane in the shop I work in, and the testers are usually mostly used up by me. I have to say that I wasn't amazed with this one. It didn't absorb as quickly as some of the other ones they do and the smell was quite sweet and perfumed. It is also a brightening hand cream but I couldn't see much difference. I do like L'Occitane though so I would suggest trying some of they're other products!

Tresseme Hair Spray



If you read my daily hair care routine post I did a while back, you will know that I use a lot of Tresseme products so I was really happy with this. Theres not a lot to say about it just that it was a really good size and I still have quite a lot left. It holds hair well and brushes out easily and doesn't go all hard like some hair sprays. Very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment