Friday 2 August 2013

Bon Voyage!

I am off away on holiday today! Not too far, just good old Norfolk for a boating trip with friends! Although i'll still have access to all my blogging resources, I'd quite like to escape the modern world and learn a spot of fishing and catching up with friends! My little blog will not be forgotten about though, as I have some fantastic reading material to keep me occupied! Yeaterday I purchased the infamous Nail Candy book by sisters Donne and Ginny Geer. It's pretty much the number 1 nail art book that I've wanted for ages, and I happened to stumble across it in urban outfitters so purchased immediately! (£12.99) I also was blessed with the timely arrival of my latest Scratch magazine which has some awesome tortoise shell nails on the front which I want to do!
I will be straight back on the blogging as soon as I return! Enjoy the next week and see you soon! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment