Thursday 29 August 2013

New Profile Picture

My profile picture for my 'What a Looker' Facebook page has always been a bit weak, so I decided to do something about it!

My very talented boyfriend did all the editing, and also helped me with my vision, not only on this picture, but for my whole blog so please take a look at his blog also

or his website


Here is my new picture! It's a bit weird and slightly creepy, but it incorporates nail art which I love, and it's not so serious. I'm not your typical 'beauty' kind of person, and I expect a lot of people who know me think it's probably quite out of character for me to be into beauty, as I quite often look a bit of a state and I don't do fake tan and eyelashes. But it is something I really enjoy, so I think this reflects me quite well! I tried to keep the pink and green theme and keep it fun. The lipstick I am wearing is Dior in Trafalgar and the nail varnish is Barry M.


If this is not an excuse to make you lot go and like the page, then I don't know what is!! Click the 'Like' button and let me know what you think of the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment