Thursday 1 August 2013

Floral Nail Art

A long time ago back in Febuary, I went to the Beauty Show in Excel Centre, London. Whilst there I purchased a 'Mo You' stamper set which I have not used enough! I decided to have a little practice the other day and think I'm slowly improving. I always feel like I'm slightly cheating when I use a stamper set, but actually they're quite professional, and create really neat detailed nail art. I chose quite a dainty floral pattern and used my MeMeMe polish in 'Pensive' which I got in my Glossybox and reviewed the other day. For the blue flower detailing, I used Nails Inc 'Baker Street' which is a really striking, cool colour. I still need a lot of practice but I will definitely persevere! This print came out a little patchy, but I quite like how it makes the delicate flower pattern look antique and vintage. 











No comments:

Post a Comment