Friday 13 September 2013

Cartoon part 2

Ok, I could have gone a little too far with this, but I couldn't resist trying to try the 2D makeup to go with my cartoon nails I did yesterday.


I found this fantastic tutorial by makeup extraordinaire and YouTuber, Emma Pickles. She is unbelievably talented and has some amazing tutorials so I highly suggest having a look. 


I didn't do the dots for this look as I wanted to copy my magazine cover a bit more! My final picture has been edited to give it a proper 2D look, but to prove I did actually do the make up and hard work I did a before and after picture.


To create this look I used a black felt tip eye liner from 'Collection' which only cost me £1.99 in Boots. I thought the felt tip nib would give me more of a precises finish and it was quite fitting for a 2D effect!
I also used Mac eyeshadow in colour 'Fashion Circuit' which is a highly pigmented colour.
I also used a Barry M white eyeliner for highlighting, and my Bare Minerals red lipstick.


I also realised I didn't put up how I did the matching cartoon nails. I just used Leighton Denny's 'I Live Juicy', then used nail art pens to highlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment