Friday 27 September 2013

Plain Nails

Hi guys, sorry its been a while since I've posted, I haven't been well, and since I recovered I've been really busy! Due to my business, I have just be sporting plain nails recently which is quite unusual for me. I have quite enjoyed just having plain colour but I shall be doing some jazzy designs soon! Here are 4 colours that I have worn recently and really liked. I have also made an instagram for 'What A Looker' so please just search for 'whatalooker' and follow for mostly nail art!

'Baker Street' by Nail's Inc
'Baker Street' is such an amazing colour as the pigment is so strong. Really pretty and chic.


'I Love Juicy' by Leighton Denney
'I Love Juicy' was the base I used for my cartoon nails. Again, it is a very vibrant colour.
'La Paz' by Mavala
'La Paz' is a a very sophisticated but hot pink. It is quite understated but brightens up any hand.
'Raspberry' by Barry M
Finally, 'Raspberry' by Barry M is a deep red, almost burgandy colour. I have started embracing the autumn and bringing out my darker colours for my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment