Tuesday 20 May 2014

Aromatherapy Associates Rose Hydrating Face Mask

Hands up if you got a little too excited by the English sun this weekend and got a little bit burnt? I for one, have my hand firmly up in the air. I now have a very rouge T zone which is not only unsightly, but also a little painful when I laugh too animatedly. At times like these, the only thing you need is moisture moisture moisture, so my first point of call was my Aromatherapy Associates moisture mask.



The mask contains Aloe Vera which is particularly great for sun burn due to its cooling properties. The clear mask goes on for 10 minutes and is washed off after, or alternatively it can be used more thinly as a night treatment. It is a bit like an intensive after sun. Rose is a fantastic ingredient to help redness and after just one treatment as a mask, my sun burn was pretty much healed. This mask retails at £37.00 so I don't use it as regularly as I should, but I think over the summer this will become one of my hero products.

No comments:

Post a Comment