Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sunflower Nail Art






So after what I said about my colour club polish I received in my Birchbox (read here) I thought I might as well do some nail art as it has been a jolly while! I thought as the sun has been shining, what better to go with a bit of green than some bright yellow sun flowers! I was inspired to do these nails by my latest scrunchie addition. I love a scrunchie and have been waiting for years for them to come back into fashion. My latest scrunchie is more of a bun decorator and was £4.00 from Topshop. As I am fair skinned, I can't wear yellow as it makes me look so pasty and sallow but I really love the colour. This way I can wear it in my hair and now on my nails!



This nail art was done with, you guessed it, my good old Models Own nail art pens


No comments:

Post a Comment