Thursday 20 November 2014

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation


This is my favourite foundation at the moment, and it is the newest foundation to YSL. The Fusion Ink foundation is aptly named, as it's lightweight, almost watery consistency makes application really easy, and leaves you with a great colour with not much product. It is designed to give you full coverage, yet not feel cakey or heavy. I absolutely love the way this feels on my skin, and I apply it using my beauty blender which is an absolutely winning combination. The foundation is meant to contain oils that evaporate away when it touches the skin, leaving a veil of flawless complexion as well as hydrated feeling skin. It has had a lot of well deserved hype and recieved 5* ratings.


 I also think the bottle is a really pretty addition to my collection, and the bottles frosted glass look reflects the matte finish the foundation gives you. As the foundation has such a velvety feel, it makes a really nice base for other products too. I've used this with my Topshop cream blush and it blends together really well and goes on flawlessly due to the foundation. This retails at £30.50, but is well worth the money, as it doesn't have a pump, but a little applicator wand means you dont use much at all, and gives you full control of how much you use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment