Friday 26 July 2013

Bare Minerals Lipstick

Yesterday was pay day for me so today I went on a little splurge and bought a new bright red lipstick which I've been meaning to replace for ages. This Bare Minerals lipstick is a bright red from the new Marvelous Moxie range. This shade is called 'Live It Up' and it has such a strong pigment. It feels like a balm when it's on and it is meant to make lips look fuller. One of the things I love about this lipstick apart from the colour, is the lid. It's a bit of a granny thing to say but I love how you have to release a catch to take the lid off. It makes the lipstick very handbag proof, as you don't have to worry about the lid coming off and all that weird handbag fluff getting to it (don't act like you don't know what handbag fluff is). Bare Minerals is a makeup brand that use only minerals, making it healthier for the skin. This is my first purchase from them but I really want to explore the brand more soon!




Cringe

So there you have it! Hope you enjoy your weekends everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment