Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day 25: Festive


It's here! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I hope you are having a lovely Christmas day, and if your reading this, thank you for taking time out of your holiday to read this post! So today's nail art prompt is festive, and I thought what is more festive than opening your Christmas presents, surrounded by family under your Christmas Tree?
My friend showed me some nails with textured little trees, and I knew I could replicate the nails so here they are!



These nails are pretty bloody camp and tacky, but it's Christmas! Christmas IS tacky! 
I used my Ciate Emerald Collection Kit for the textured tree. This kit has been one of the best things I have ever bought for nail art. It is so versatile and creates so many different looks. I then stuck on rhinestones and used my Alexa Chung stars polish for the stars at the top.


So there you have it! I hope you have a safe, fun, restful and exciting Christmas, and I will be back in a few days with my latest nail art prompt.

Merry Christmas
Steph xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment