Sunday 26 January 2014

Day 25: OOTD


Hello everyone! Today's nail art post is meant to be from yesterday. I have been really busy this weekend with my little sisters birthday party and my own birthday celebrations. For my birthday, my lovely group of friends bought me a new outfit, which is very fitting for the prompt OOTD (outfit of the day). My friends have clearly noticed my obsession with tartan at the moment, as they bought me some tartan leggings from Topshop. Once again I am attempting the tartan pattern and once again I don't think I have quite nailed it! I really really want to master this look so I will keep persevering. This is the square I have tried to mimic.




I used 'matte white' from Barry M and used my blue and hot pink nail art pens from model's own. I should have used red but I was a bit pressed for time with this nail design, so I used what I had to hand. There is not as much detail as I would like in this nail art either.

I have only two more posts now for Nail Art Jan make sure you keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment