Sunday 5 January 2014

January Nail Challenge

So after my new year post saying I would better with my blog, it is coming to the end of the 5th of Jan, and I have posted squat! Apologies! Anyway, I am here to tell you that Califonails, a nail artist I follow on Instagram, has posted a nail art challenge for January. I am such a sucker for these things, and did a December photo challenge on my personal Instagram. I will admit my efforts for day 3, fresh were poor. I just posted a picture of my nails with nothing on them. Not very blog worthy! Anyway, I will be doing this so please follow my Instagram to keep updated!

I have already done my nails for tomorrow, sparkles, and I have tried to think a little outside of the box so come back tomorrow to see what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment